floor pans

-

mike2972

Reaction score
i have a 1975 duster and it needs full left and right floor pans does anyone know where to find them or does the 74 floor pan work even know its alittle diff

I got mine from Year One a few years ago and they were a good fit in 75 duster. They list same part # for 67 to 76. 2nd pic is fitting an additional patch to finish the job.

Attachments

• 2011-07-18 07.08.36.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 359
  • 2011-08-10 09.45.11.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 355
Hmm, just re-read that and realized you said 'full' pans. Looking at YearOne, they show front or rear going up to '76, but the full pans to '74. ??? Dont know if something different in the mid section. I only had a couple spots in rear pans, so just filled in a few patches.

yea they look exactly the same except under drivers seat mid section slightly diff on left side of tunnel

I think they are slightly different to accommodate the catalytic converters in the later A-bodies. I'm pretty sure the full floor pan that AMD sells will fit right in if you're not looking for 100% originality.

Hope this helps

I think they are slightly different to accommodate the catalytic converters in the later A-bodies. I'm pretty sure the full floor pan that AMD sells will fit right in if you're not looking for 100% originality.

Hope this helps
That makes sense, and you might not be able to use the older style. In addition to accomodating the Cat itself,there is a heat shield added that screws up through that part of the pan.

well im putting a 440 in the car and not using original exaust so it shouldnt matter then. thank you for your help

Go AMD they are a top notch manufacturer....Year one..reseller at ridiculous prices and some of there stuff is junk

-
Back