Football Season - only a couple months away

-

LeAnne

over-whelmed/under-funded
Reaction score
There's a Packer fan driving from Green Bay to Minneapolis, and a Viking fan driving from Minneapolis to Green Bay. In the middle of the night, with no other cars on the road, they hit each other head on and both cars go flying off in different directions.
The Packer manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. He looks at the twisted car and says, "Man, I am really lucky to be alive!"
Likewise, the Viking scrambles out of his car, and looks at his wreckage. He says to himself, "I can't belive I survived this wreck!"
The Packer walks over to the Viking and says, "Hey man, I think this is a sign from God that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of arch rivals."
The Viking thinks for a minute and says, "You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends. Now, I'm gonna see what else survived this wreck." So the Viking pops open his trunk and finds a full unopened bottle of Jack Daniels that also survived the crash.
He says to the Packer, "Ithink this is another sign from God, that we should toast to our newfound understanding and friendship."
The Packer says, "You're damn right!" He grabs the bottle and starts sucking down the JD. After putting away nearly half the bottle, the Packer hands it back to the Viking and says, "Your turn."
The Viking twists the cap back on the bottle and says "Nahhhhh, I think I'll wait for the cops to show up."

It should be the other way around. The viking should have downed the JD. After all Packers are smarter and by the way much better looking. And win Super Bowls, not just play in them. And are more manly, we play outside not inside. And ............

chuckl1966 said:
After all Packers are smarter....
Yeah, right you play outside and fans freeze their butts off instead of playing inside
chuckl1966 said:
are more manly, we play outside not inside....
uh, I think we covered that
chuckl1966 said:
win Super Bowls, not just play in them....
mmm, well, uh, nevermind ...

Thrashard340 said:
LOL...nice...are you Vikings fan?
How can you not like a team that has such fun off the field, drugs, DUIs, party boat cruises, etc...

-
Back