For funs, Guess the E.T. ??

-
You're selling yourself short...you have to take into account the SIZE of the sticker...bigger = more HP...those are easily worth 3 tenths a piece. Slap on a few more, and with a tail wind you'll be in the 11's for sure!
Oh, I'm counting on a tail wind!!! But almost always, there is a slight head wind at our track :eek::eek::eek:

Ill say 15s high 15. 15.70..not that I don't have faith but it is a van.What is the gearing? are you going to empty it out,remove the spare etc.? What do we win if we guess correct?:)

Ill say 15s high 15. 15.70..not that I don't have faith but it is a van.What is the gearing? are you going to empty it out,remove the spare etc.? What do we win if we guess correct?:)
All that I pretty much know is in the first post. I'll pull the spare, but I plan to sit at the table and I might even take a nap, so that'll be there :D

What do you want, one of my 2 tenth stickers ??? LOL....

All that I pretty much know is in the first post. I'll pull the spare, but I plan to sit at the table and I might even take a nap, so that'll be there :D

What do you want, one of my 2 tenth stickers ??? LOL....
Nah its all good the video is good ,can ya post the et slip also?

71251319_3024780614216419_7026404885226586112_o-1-jpg.jpg

How many of YOUR drag cars look like THIS on the inside??
:lol:
VAN OF WAR

And got a text from a friend that said he'll be there with some "goodies" that I might be interested in..... Hmmmm.... Let the fun begin!

VAN OF WAR

About to head out....... Should be fun! If all goes as planned, we'll post a video this evening :)

VAN OF WAR

-
Back