[SOLD] FOR SALE: 1956 331 Hemi

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tom. Well this didn't sell on Ebay. BUMP.

Can't believe it didn't get bid up higher than that. Just not a lot of money out there.

No I cannot believe it either. It is still here on the stand and I am going to try to keep it if I can.

OK, I am going to try this once more. If it does not sell, I am keeping it for good. My bottom dollar on it is 3500 cash money.

God dang, I'm very suprized you still have this. That price is crazy cheap, wish I knew someone here with the money. Hell, wish I had the money.

WOW. Wish I hadn't just bought that 360 stuff. That is the deal of the century. Good luck with the sale. If I had the money I would be all over it.

why hasn't this sold yet? this is a smoking deal and ive seen quite a few members here putting em in theircars. glws bud

Your jokin right 3500 ? Your giving it away for that.

Yeah, I think that's giving it away too. Here is my last post on my ad at The Hamb.

"This is my bottom dollar. I'm not going down anymore. When I post a video of me beating it to pieces with a sledge hammer, just remember, you couldda had it."

...and I mean it. If I cannot get 3500, nobody's gonna have it. If I cannot get this debt paid off, what's the point in selling it? I have had tons of people send me messages like, "Is the Hemi still available?" I will answer yes and then never hear from them again. Everybody wants to F-bomb with you when you're down on your luck.

People are assholes Rob. I'm gonna see if I can get a hold of a few of the old school hot rod shops I know of tomorrow

I'll see if I can find Dan Sprinkle's number!! He is an early Hemi guru and buyer of all things early Hemi. He's in Ohio but maybe we can network the motor up here if he's interested, maybe in time for the Mopar Nats!! He always goes there.... ill get on this as soon as I get home on Thursday!! Geof

I am going to bump you one more time. Price is great...how far from running? After I finish my projects on here I am going to find a nice swept line short bed for my brother. This motor would be perfect. My brother got me into cars when we were kids and he got rid of everything we had when I went to college. Want to get him something to play in.

I would guess maybe 500-700 bucks and it would fire.

Can't believe it didn't get bid up higher than that. Just not a lot of money out there.

Oh really?

Ever think maybe there are some things worth less than others or as much as others, yet more or less valuable?

And of course we all know that a 331 Hemi is the motor of choice by everyone on fabo even though it's almost twice as old as half the members..

I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that I have to let my Hemi go. I almost finished it.

Hey Rusty

Enjoy your posts. When you say you "almost finished it". What do you mean? What is left to complete?

Thanks.

No offense but not a big fan of the new avatar!! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back