[SOLD] FOR SALE: Chrysler Long Ram Dual Quad Intake Manifolds Mopar YUMMY!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW WTH is going on in that pic ....that wouldnt really hurt but that looks soooo violating.....im starting to worry about you Mr.keith with the pics you come up with LOL :p

No worries Rani, ever notice that when I post them pics my ads get more attention? LOL, then more views cause my ads get even more bumps lol :D

It worked on Lance ^^^^^^^ LMAO!!!

No worries Rani, ever notice that when I post them pics my ads get more attention? LOL, then more views cause my ads get even more bumps lol :D

marketing GURU ....any bites or offers yet? ...i would make an offer but you already know how much cash i have to my name LOL like $40. :cheers::cheers:

Keith , i have veiwed this thread at least 8 times

crap see , i did it again lmao

Wonder what the difference in port spacing is between SB and B/RB?

Wonder what the difference in port spacing is between SB and B/RB?

Thinking of making a unit for the small block? Break out the welder! Break out the plasma cutter, get to the store and grabya some stock!

I'd be game to cut and fit for a S/B cross ram.

Guess I need to get to the parts store and compare intake sets

TITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean MANIFOLDS!!!!!!!! Keith, if I have a big block I would nearly sell my soul for this setup. at $700 how has nobody bought this?

TITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean MANIFOLDS!!!!!!!! Keith, if I have a big block I would nearly sell my soul for this setup. at $700 how has nobody bought this?

I had a guy really close by who I was hoping would scarff them up! But he passed on them. The linkages can be hard to find but you just need to look, they are out there, you can actually make everything from scratch....my good friends dad has a complete set-up, I should keep the manifolds and have copies made from his linkages, then use the damn things myself or sell them for more money with linkages that will work!!

I have been told my price is really cheap too. Maybe I need to list these on eBay, I know a rat rodder would scarf them up in no time, just was hoping a FABO member could get them first.

If I had the money I'd seriously think about them. I still kick myself for buying the Mr. Gasket shifter instead of the rams at a show here in California back in 1982. They were EACH $60. I thought I needed the shifter (it never did work well in my Barracuda) and only wanted the rams.... I did take a picture, though. My wife was ok with whichever I wanted to buy...

I'm really liking the "bumps" on this post!!!!!!! Oh those manifolds are cool too! I've always like seeing those on a motor, very cool! Just wondering about the section that is ground off???

That is a really fair price on these nice intakes. I have seen really crappy versions sell for a lot more. I'd be scarfing them up if I didn't already score a set a while back. I have a 413 ready for rebuild I am going to put them on and replace the 361 in the 61 fins. Thinking about EFI instead of carbs, but we will see.

Good luck selling them...

Merry Christmas and Happy, Happy, Happy, New Year!!!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC06388.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 594
  • DSC06055.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 563
not trying to step on toes here but what is the deal with the intake to head flange being cut? looks like it is cut right in the middle of where the intake bolt would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back