for sale slot car track

-

moparmat2000

Reaction score
Hi y'all,

I have a huge plastic tub of HO slot car track i would like to sell. I have tyco and old school aurora model motoring track. Lots of 9" radius turns and 12" straights. No joiner pins for the aurora track.

Everything looks pretty good. The ends on most of the pieces of track are unbroken. I dont sell on evilbay as its a pain in the A$$.

If your interested in any or all of it please PM me and i will go through and pm you an inventory of what i have for each brand of track.

I also have 1/32 scale revell sectional slot car track. Most of this is in good condition and comes with power supply only, no cars, no guard rails.

Thanks
Matt

Hi y'all,

I have a huge plastic tub of HO slot car track i would like to sell. I have tyco and old school aurora model motoring track. Lots of 9" radius turns and 12" straights. No joiner pins for the aurora track.

Everything looks pretty good. The ends on most of the pieces of track are unbroken. I dont sell on evilbay as its a pain in the A$$.

If your interested in any or all of it please PM me and i will go through and pm you an inventory of what i have for each brand of track.

I also have 1/32 scale revell sectional slot car track. Most of this is in good condition and comes with power supply only, no cars, no guard rails.

Thanks
Matt

I know you posted this a year ago, if you still have it I'm interested.

Still have it.
Aurora pin and joiner track circa 1960s
Tyco track circa 1970s/1980s

PM me we can talk further.

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:
Aurora lock and joiner track is sold, revell 1/32 scale track is sold.

Tyco track, transformers, and controllers are whats left.

I still have the tyco track. Theres a huge tub of it. Any interest PM me, and i will give you descriptions and quantities of each type of track turns, straights etc.

I still have the tyco track. Theres a huge tub of it. Any interest PM me, and i will give you descriptions and quantities of each type of track turns, straights etc.
Interested in the tyco stuff.

Is it from from or would it work with 90s or 2000s Era stuff?

I think i have a lot of life like brand from my childhood which is like early 2000s so i would like to expand on that.

Hi Rani,

Somebody is ahead of you but should they back out, its a huge plastic tub. Lots of 15" straights also lots of 9" and 12" radius turns to do a 4 lane layout, or get started down that road to a 4 lane even if you have to buy a few more pieces to complete it. Comes with 4 power supplies, 9 controllers some 6 and 9 inch straights too, 3 criss cross tracks. just a bunch o stuff. I dont think tyco interchsnges with lifelike however when mattel bought out tyco slot cars the didnt change the track ends so it will work all the way up to present day mattel slot car tracks if thats a help. I have my permanent 4 lane setup in the garage. Been tripping over this plastic tub for awhile. I just want to sell the entire lot in one shot.

I've got a big 4 lane in my garage too. 5'x12' TOMY track and all we race are the old aurora Thunderjets. I've got over 100 of em. Tons of fun!

-
Back