For the 2 members who've purchased from me

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
For the 2 members who've purchased from me......you know who you are, lol. Please accept my apology for being so slow getting the parts out. With my truck torn up and Kitty working both jobs everyday for the last week, I have not had a vehicle to get to the post office. That's why I wanted to let yall know in open forum. I aint tryin to get by with nuthin. I got both parts boxed up and ready to go. They will go either today (Friday) or tomorrow (Saturday). I will send trackin info to you. Again, I am sorry it took so long. Thank yall both for buying from me. It helped us more than you know.

So is the name Rob short for Robert or Robot

if its Robot that would be cool ....I always wanted a Robot friend

Attachments

• starwars.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 280
  • draft_lens2883732module18171392photo_1235793208Bender003.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 271
I don't know you rustyratrod, but if I needed something you were selling I wouldn't hesitate. You posting in an open forum your explanation is a move of integrity. Mind you it couldn't go on for months lol, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

To the two members that purchased fro Rusty Rat Rod:

I know where he lives. ;)

:poke:

I know where he lives too ....but if I go over there it would be to pick him and go sonic for some tator tots and chirp some gears on the way going and coming back. :toothy10::toothy10::D

Everything RustyRatRod's done -- from sound advice on any subject he knows about to helping anyone he can (even when there's nothing in it for him) -- exemplifies all the good things about FABO. I'm proud to call him a friend, and seeing this thread doesn't surprise me one bit. :-D

I know where he lives too ....but if I go over there it would be to pick him and go sonic for some tator tots and chirp some gears on the way going and coming back. :toothy10::toothy10::D

HEY I'm in for the tater tots... yummmm I love those things.. chirping some gears is good too! but the tater tots are hard to beat!

It's a date. Just don't tell Kitty. lol

i don't know you rustyratrod, but if i needed something you were selling i wouldn't hesitate. You posting in an open forum your explanation is a move of integrity. Mind you it couldn't go on for months lol, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

well said!

I'm telling Kitty!
neener_neener.gif

Tater tots and chirping gears.. I'm in..... :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Packages went out this morning. I sent yall trackin info. Sorry again for it takin so long and I do appreciate yalls business. Both packages are way over insured but I still wanna know if there's a problem. Thanks yall.

-
Back