forbbodies only

-

famous bob

mopar misfit
Reaction score
I just came from b bodies only, enjoyed reading about guys racing and trying diff. stuff/updating their cars , instead of constant bickering and name calling over political subjects . Maybe we can get back to that on here ----------------------

There are only a few here & when I see their posts, I just skip over it. And move on to others who contribute to the sport we all enjoy & support.

It would be nice. That's why I left the political forum. too easy to get sucked in. We're all human after all.

I just came from b bodies only, enjoyed reading about guys racing and trying diff. stuff/updating their cars , instead of constant bickering and name calling over political subjects . Maybe we can get back to that on here ----------------------
If there's politics causing general forms to go off the rails report the post and the moderators can get them cleaned up.

Want to see bickering go over to Moparts. Getting to be a bunch of whinny little bitches on there.
On FBBO go into the political form. Bunch of crap there too.

I don't know. There is a lot of people on there and it is growing. Not as big as here.
Moparts is the dying site.

Go to Forums and click on "Clicking Here"
upload_2020-11-23_8-11-31.png

Go to the bottom of the page and uncheck the "Join", then click save. It should all be in your past afterwards!

upload_2020-11-23_8-8-19.png

I stay out of and don't not join the political forms. I go on the car sites to get away from all that. Can't even stand to watch the national news any more.

I stay out of and don't not join the political forms. I go on the car sites to get away from all that. Can't even stand to watch the national news any more.

The news isn't news in most cases, it's all op-ed "entertainment" with "journalists" crying on screen and virtue signalling.... Only news now days is local news.

I go to the N&P forum on here mainly for the entertainment value.
Overall I don't know much about politics, but man some of those guys are fierce.
It's like watching animals in a barn yard...........

On the regular forums here, I generally do a lot of reading to gain knowledge.

Mom said, "never argue politics and religion, especially with friends ( or maybe relatives!)" LOL
P & Pis like Hollywood, lots of entertainment!? ha again!
Car politics? All alone, never tell a crowd of GM guys Chevy sucks!!!!! Unless well armed.

What’s Moparts?
I haven't been on there for a long time.
Other than looking at the cars for sale there, It has virtually nothing that I am interested in.
And I still only go on there maybe every 6 months..........

I see FBBO growing with new younger ish guys with new purchases. Yes FABO is way bigger and more active but still, some really good people over there too.

I like Moparts because I own A, B and trucks. Have owned E bodies too. They talk about all of them over there.

Mom said, "never argue politics and religion, especially with friends ( or maybe relatives!)" LOL
Car politics? All alone, never tell a crowd of GM guys Chevy sucks!!!!! Unless well armed.
I have several Chevy owner friends and give them crap all the time.
Oh boy, so what color is your Camaro?
Camaros are like assholes. Everyone has one. Might as well drive a Honda.

I have several Chevy owner friends and give them crap all the time.
Oh boy, so what color is your Camaro?
Camaros are like assholes. Everyone has one. Might as well drive a Honda.

You misspelled "SS Camaro"....

Our local car club is over 90% Chevy guys. I'm not a member but we are almost always at the local mexican joint when they have their monthly meetings. I always manage to get some disparaging Chevy comments in.....they all just laugh. I'm sure the call me an asshole under their breath. lol

An example of "their" mentality. When I was still workin at the local O'Reilly, one of um comes in.....and he's a super nice guy, he really is but.......he ASKED me my opinion about torque converters for a street car. I proceed to tell him that the converter is THE NUMBER ONE piece that can make or break a street car.....or race car of course. Then as if I hadn't said a WORD, he interrupted me looks at me and said "Summit has one for 100 bucks". I just smiled and said "yeah get that one". They just "don't get it".

Yeah there are a few skinheads in the N&P that are truly off the rails but, I very seldom see them post anywhere else. It's like their here to chew on the same rag daily in the pit. I've always been a muscle car guy who leans towards Mopars first, but you'll miss out on some fine machines if you limit yourself to one brand IMHO. Been a member of both sites for a looong time and b-body has their share of crazies also. More comfortable here even though I'm without an A-body at the moment. Moparts is like a used parts shop for me never bothered with the other forums there.

When you search you can find what you want. I own most brands and have a boatload of vehicles. It’s a salvage yard thing. At least be truthful about the members on here because most are on the other sites too. Whiners and complainers are not contained at the moparts site. I like cars and some people-but mostly cars.

I started out on Moparts probably over 20 years ago. Mostly there for the online swap meet. Then went to B Bodies for a bit. Now I’m stuck on Fabo and I can’t get enough of it.

Want to see bickering go over to Moparts. Getting to be a bunch of whinny little bitches on there.
On FBBO go into the political form. Bunch of crap there too.

Many times it's the same people just in a different spot.

I tend to stay away from the political forums and conversations. Want to lose friends fast... talk politics, religion or abortion... those will thin the herd if they have an opposing opinion!

-
Back