forbbodies only

-
I go to the N&P forum on here mainly for the entertainment value.
Overall I don't know much about politics, but man some of those guys are fierce.
It's like watching animals in a barn yard...........

On the regular forums here, I generally do a lot of reading to gain knowledge.

I dont have to go to np forums, I get all that crap in ''NEW POSTS '' !

I just came from b bodies only, enjoyed reading about guys racing and trying diff. stuff/updating their cars , instead of constant bickering and name calling over political subjects . Maybe we can get back to that on here ----------------------
truth! n that place was considered slow!

The news isn't news in most cases, it's all op-ed "entertainment" with "journalists" crying on screen and virtue signalling.... Only news now days is local news.
Not our local news. In my opinion t is as bad as the toilet mainstream media.

I'm willing to talk politics with anyone that can stay rational. Many do not, they cannot defend their stance, they cannot explain their position either. It is like trying to reason with a crazy person that is also drunk. They "feel" a certain way but cannot see the hypocrisy in their ways.
I joined Moparts first...It was THE 800 lb Gorilla for many years. I joined a few other forums and to this day, I spread my wit and wisdom around several sites, annoying some, entertaining some and learning from many.

The more it changes-the more it stays the same. From shade tree hotrodding to computer generated time trials. From the early days of BOG to the Facebook days,we still have whining complaining backbiting backstabbing and the ever so elusive “friends”! So”gird your loins”gentlemen it’s another beautiful day!!!

-
Back