Found another good double stick tape.

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
I normally use 3M clear double stick tape for emblems and other small detail parts that mount surface to surface.
The other day I found this stuff in the general office supply section at Walmart.
Works as well or maybe better than the 3M stuff that I normally have to order WAY more than I need.
You apply it then trim to match the part being applied, then peel off the backing to leave only the clear glue.
Super tacky so you need to be sure of placement before it touches.

A6E181AF-0924-44B4-A8A7-1D06CC1B0D2C.png

I might have to buy some of that. I need to mount my digital display for my Holley Sniper FI and the last cheap double sticky tape didn't last two days.

I've used that stuff and yes it works well. Just prep the surface with IPA (not the beer, well you can prep your gut with that) and give it time to adhere.

I normally use 3M clear double stick tape for emblems and other small detail parts that mount surface to surface.
The other day I found this stuff in the general office supply section at Walmart.
Works as well or maybe better than the 3M stuff that I normally have to order WAY more than I need.
You apply it then trim to match the part being applied, then peel off the backing to leave only the clear glue.
Super tacky so you need to be sure of placement before it touches.

View attachment 1715621156
Thanks for the tip. My remote trunk release module keeps falling down due to the cheap tape on the velcro. It's on my Walmart list.

023.jpg

Brand name sounds like competition for "Gorilla".

looks like a knock off of 3M VHB tape. I have yet too find a replacement that is as good as the VHB (very high bond) stuff so I dont bother anymore

-
Back