[FOR FREE] FREE 7.25 sure grip rear,v8 k frame etc.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudabudda2992

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
free to whoever takes this carcass. 7.25 sure grip,k frame,inner fenders good,all glass. There will be no front end,no power steering unit or steering column. Goes to scrap otherwise.

free to whoever takes this carcass. 7.25 sure grip,k frame,inner fenders good,all glass. There will be no front end,no power steering unit or steering column. Goes to scrap otherwise.

EA860406-382A-4547-8D85-FDEAA09FC152.jpeg

is the sure grip out ? If it is I'll come get it.I live in Huntington
Please read the ad. Free if someone takes the whole carcass.

Is the Sure grip still avaiable?
The whole carcass has to go with it or it’s gets scrapped which would be a shame.

Pic of carcass would help
Well it’s free so picture a 66 barracuda with no engine,tranny,steering column,interior,front end metal etc. what you have left is a rolling carcass with a sure grip,k frame and all glass.car is in the garage and hard to get pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a rolling chassis with wheels and tires aired up? Can it load on a trailer?

Yes but no steering column or steering box will be in it.
I am interested in picking this up. I live in Texas and will have to schedule a week in March to come pick it up. Is that workable for you? Also can you give me an idea as to the condition of the rest of the body? Rust, dents, etc.
Thanks

I am interested in picking this up. I live in Texas and will have to schedule a week in March to come pick it up. Is that workable for you? Also can you give me an idea as to the condition of the rest of the body? Rust, dents, etc.
Thanks
Typical northeast rust in quarters,toe boards,rear floor,trunk.inner fenders are good.

Take what you want, Cut the car up in manageable sections and haul it to the dump or the scrap yard.

I got two SawZalls, two angle grinders, my son and I can cut up the car and deliver parts to MasonDixon RaceWay May 16, Chrysler’s at Carlisle Pa, Mopar’s at MapleGrove RaceWay Pa and Mopar’s at Lebanon Valley RaceWay NY. I got a LongBed MegaCab.
I checked with scrap yards here and in order to accept the body they have to have a clear title registration won't work here.

I can trailer the whole car to the above shows if someone was to rent a trailer.

A 1966 7 1/4 suregrip..with tag still on cover.

Last sure grip I sold ..I got iirr 400.00

Why this hasn't already been snatched up is a baffling.

Yeah I don’t know but it’s going to the crusher soon with all the glass,rear etc. shame.
That is a shame, and I'm over here in California. I'd think working something out like 200.00 for you to remove/box+ 40.00 fedex fee would be reasonable.

Shame indeed. Good luck.

Yeah I don’t know but it’s going to the crusher soon with all the glass, rear etc. shame.
After figuring fuel cost, motels, meals, etc., I cannot afford to pick this up as I thought possible. I would like to have the differential if your pulling it and shipping it would be feasible and not too expensive. Shame to see all of it go to the crusher.

Ask why it hasn't been jumped on? Because no one has any "hustle" left in them. If it can't be done by an iphone app, the job will get blown off.

Ask why it hasn't been jumped on? Because no one has any "hustle" left in them. If it can't be done by an iphone app, the job will get blown off.
I disagree. I was thinking about making the trip from VT to Long Island but I have too much going on right now and running out of storage space. I picked up a drivetrain from a couple generous members on here last January that was a mid winter trip to Pittsburgh. I've driven all over in the quest for free and purchased items for my projects. You can see posts where some people are trying to figure out a way to make it work.

I disagree. I was thinking about making the trip from VT to Long Island but I have too much going on right now and running out of storage space. I picked up a drivetrain from a couple generous members on here last January that was a mid winter trip to Pittsburgh. I've driven all over in the quest for free and purchased items for my projects. You can see posts where some people are trying to figure out a way to make it work.
I would really like to get the car, but the cost from Texas to Long Island would be over $1,000 just for fuel and a couple of meals. I have a trailer to load and haul it with...just can't afford to go get it....DARN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back