Free steel hood......70 Duster / Valiant

-

Bad Shrimp

Reaction score
Free steel hood....
or will trade for a cool knife or jug of new synthetic oil 10w30 or 15w30, or six pack of Dos Equi's beer....taker can have a few too. Trade item not nessesary since hood is free,,,,,just throwing it out there.

Local pickup only.
Located in Tacoma, WA around 108th and pacific avenue.

Hood condition: Hood is from a 1970 Duster/Valiant. Most likely has (4) coats of paint on it....original primer, original paint, newish orange paint, newish black paint. Hood has a hole cut into it with a hemi style scoop riveted onto it with bondo blending it in. Previous owner did the work, you can see sanding marks in the bondo through the black paint etc. Bondo is cracking in areas. Hood does not appear to have dents or rust. The hood is free.......and the only way for me to know for sure about the rust or dents is to completely strip it.....which i'm not going to do.

Switching to fiberglass hood. First "i'll take it" gets it.....taker will have to pick it up......hood is in spare bedroom not outdoors not getting rained on. (edit....even though the pic shows the car with rain on it...August of last year btw.......car has only seen rain 2-3 times in 2-3 years.)

Bad Shrimp

SANY0070.jpg

saturday after 3pm works great, if thats too late I can come into work early so I can be home earlier.

-
Back