-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dartn440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
I took this motor out of my 72 Swinger and am building a stroker for it instead. Motor for sale out of my buddy's shop in Lillington, NC (27546). Fresh from the machine shop in and out. Flat top Pistons, big valves, springs good to 600 lift. Rockers at 1.7 ratio, revs quick and makes plenty of power for your ride and can run on pump gas as compression sits a touch below 10:1. If it doesn't sell it will go back in the car. I don't need money. No lowball offers. Not entertaining trades at this time. Questions, call Mike at number in ad. I am deployed and can only do email and will be slow to return questions on here. I have other motors that can be built for you.
$7500

FRESH 440 mopar engine | eBay

Bump off page 5. Have another less beefy 440 right behind it. Stock bore and Pistons. Will rework heads and put in big valves. Will post when complete.

Last edited:
Got a few days left on this auction. Motor will stay out of the car until after Mopars At The Rock in NC on April 1st. Then will get stuffed back into the car and get ready for me to head home. Other motors for sale.

Getting some work done on Demon. Will consider partial trades on running Mopar projects. PM for details. Going back in car soon.

$6,800 motor and trans combo. Will Separate. Will ship. Will consider partial trades. Otherwise it is going back in car.

Last edited:
I have had a million folks contact me here and elsewhere on wanting to buy the motor. I can change the ratio of the rockers, remove stuff, etc. but I would rather not. It is drop in ready and can sell without trans and will accept core motor on partial trade in or running Mopar projects. PM for details, can ship or deliver at buyer's expense. I have a stock 440 with improved intake and heads about to go on run stand and a number of small and big block motors that can and will be built. I am going to be home soon and will drive my car with this motor and just build the stroker power plant on the side as time goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back