Friday racing at Norwalk

-

pittsburghracer

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
One time trial and Matt’s first round. Looks like Matt peddled it and the other guy was flat out. Check out those first round lights. Lol. His time trial earlier and first round pass.

IMG_4832.jpeg

IMG_4845.jpeg

Friday Night at our Track they check everyone for
weapons. Including under the Hood/Passenger Compartment/
Trunk of race cars and full body search with a wand. Almost like
going to War.

Friday Night at our Track they check everyone for
weapons. Including under the Hood/Passenger Compartment/
Trunk of race cars and full body search with a wand. Almost like
going to War.

John I carry at church, Walmart, my shop, and the race track. I live in a very safe area but there are a lot of nuts out there.

I remember going to a mooneyes car show at Irwindale, where they wanded all the spectators. SO stupid!
The car show participants could have brought in a bazooka, the racecar trailers could have had a small nuclear device. wtf?

As for those first round lights, i have no words.

I carry most of those places as our family
all have Concealed Carry licenses, even all the adult
women.

But First offense at LVMS of any weapon is a lifetime ban from
the track.

The world has changed a lot in this new generation.

Last edited:
Tough game out there guys. Nice run but no cigar. Tomorrow is 1st round of the big race so hopefully he can win that and play again on Sunday.

IMG_4853.jpeg

Vic is kicking around the idea of putting fuel injection on this car so I may be porting another super Victor for him after he gets the injectors welded in. Then I’ll get my Super Victor back and may try it on my duster next year to see if I like it better than my Victor340.

I see plenty of lights that good in footbrake classes(No disrespect intended).

However, they are usually in the other lane from me!

Well, sometimes in my lane too!

We mostly make our living in the last 50 ft. plus the Dialing In.

And that last 50 feet is my downfall. I messed up years ago and passed on classes they had at keystone by a multi time champion. Both theory and on track training. It wasn’t cheap but it’s something I really could have used.

Beautiful weather all week just like last year and then rain today. At least the got trophy class, street class, and no box ran so they aren’t heading to the tent to drawl cards like last year. Matt didn’t get to run yet and he said it looks worse tomorrow.

Planned schedule

Because of the amount of rainfall this afternoon, racing is suspended for tonight at the TransTec Halloween Classic LI presented by Harland Sharp at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio, however the Dart Machinery Air Show will be presented as scheduled.

We caution drivers not to continue under full throttle down track after their wheelie as the top end is not dry, and we do not want to see any wrecks. The current plan, weather permitting, is to be on track at 9 a.m. Sunday, with this run order in place:

Pro Round 2
Super Pro Round 1
Super Bike Round 1
Frantic 4 Round 1
Top Gun Round 1
Super Pro Round 2
Super Bike Round 2
Pro Round 3
Sportsman Round 2
Stock Round 2

All off-track festivities will continued as scheduled tonight!

For more information or a schedule, call 419-668-5555 or click Summit Motorsports Park

Mary Lendzion
Summit Motorsports Park Media & Public Relations
[email protected]

IMG_4868.jpeg

-
Back