Front brake line 68 Barracuda

-

johnnycuda

JohnnyCuda's 68
Reaction score
My front brake line is pieced in two with a union, It runs from the proportion valve to the fire wall across to the pass side down to the wheel does a loop by the right front wheel and is broke at hose connection.
My Question is this the correct location? Without the two piece and the loop. I am putting one piece with no union.
anyone have one or do i have to buy a full set? thx johnnycuda still working on the carb.

My front brake line is pieced in two with a union, It runs from the proportion valve to the fire wall across to the pass side down to the wheel does a loop by the right front wheel and is broke at hose connection.
My Question is this the correct location? Without the two piece and the loop. I am putting one piece with no union.
anyone have one or do i have to buy a full set? thx johnnycuda still working on the carb.
This is unclear.

However, the brake line from the proportioning valve to the RF flex hose area should be one piece

Use NI-COP, it is graded for brake lines and easily bent into shape.

Technically, that is not the proportioning valve you are talking about — it is properly called the metering block or the safety switch. But anyway, the brake line should not have a junction in it, and I don't recall it having a loop in it, either. Somebody did a sloppy replacement.

-
Back