-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RUFF62

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Ok picked up a 1972 Duster today that has all this in it. The seat have just been done and look awesome and console needs Door repaired and shifter works perfect. The car came with column shift and bench seat. I'm kicking around the idea of swapping it back so I might be looking to trade for front bench seat and rear seat and all components to get my column shifter working. Seat trades must be in nice condition. Located in Millport Ala Looking to trade for Black seats and if traded console and shifter trader must have column parts I need with trade. Thanks for looking

119834113_344070990283460_3619400935230010891_n.jpg

119681724_248752283073672_6975020048516927625_n.png

Last edited:
They fit great. Just kicking the idea of going back to bench seat and column shifter.

Ok picked up a 1972 Duster today that has all this in it. The seat have just been done and look awesome and console needs Door repaired and shifter works perfect. The car came with column shift and bench seat. I'm kicking around the idea of swapping it back so I might be looking to trade for front bench seat and rear seat and all components to get my column shifter working. Seat trades must be in nice condition. Located in Millport Ala

View attachment 1715599536

View attachment 1715599537

Greetings, I have a 73 Swinger with front bench and rear seats. I can send you pictures Friday if you are interested. Not sure if they would plug and play in a 72. They white in color w/blue trim.

Converting to 4 speed so looking to give/buckets and believe I could engineer the console to wrap around the 4 speed.

I live in the Augusta, GA area and could meet you half way if you maybe interested in the swap.

Ed

Greetings, I have a 73 Swinger with front bench and rear seats. I can send you pictures Friday if you are interested. Not sure if they would plug and play in a 72. They white in color w/blue trim.

Converting to 4 speed so looking to give/buckets and believe I could engineer the console to wrap around the 4 speed.

I live in the Augusta, GA area and could meet you half way if you maybe interested in the swap.

Ed
Sounds nice but would have to have them redone in black guess i should have said looking for black seats. Thanks for the offer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back