Backtobasics

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale:

A body 8 3/4 (8.75) rear differential.
Small Bolt Pattern axles
3rd member, 741 case, with 3.55 open gears (3.91 Ring and pinion loose is available)
Backing plates

--Housing has been sanded and painted flat black.
--Gears are 3.55 open on 7.41 3rd member. For an additional 75.00 bucks, I have a set of 3.91(RING AND PINION ONLY) on 741 carrier, that can go. The 3.91 are on an open carrier, where the center pin is wallowed out.
--Axles are small bolt pattern, and will need new bearings as previous owner left out in the weather.
--I have backing plates, no brakes or drums, and e brake cables have been cut.

I have plans to put this in my Dart Lite, but I have the itch for a motorcycle project, and this is the needs to go to get the starter bike.

I would be open to a cycle trade, let me know what you have?

Axle is in Kansas City.
Diff / 3.55 gears / axles / backing plates = 500.00 negotiable
Diff / 3.55 gears / axles / backing plates / 3.91 Ring & Pinion = 575.00 negotiable.

Freight is responsibility of buyer. Willing to discuss shipping options, I can put on a pallet for truck freight if desired.

Can someone give me center to center measurements for center pins, so I can confirm with pictures the measurements?

Picture064.jpg

Picture066.jpg

whats the bottom dollar youd take on this? my dadis in topeka area this weekend, let me know asap.

whats the bottom dollar youd take on this? my dadis in topeka area this weekend, let me know asap.

65_Valiant.
Sorry, I didn't see your post. Normally I get an email when someone responds but I didn't get notified for some reason.

Willing to discuss meeting someone somewhere via some driving for the right price.

Backtobasics,
I've sent you a pm. Respond when you have time. no hurry. thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back