fuel pump and regulator

-

honested

Reaction score
I helping a friend do a magnum engine swap on a 34 Plymouth the engine is from a 98 ram 1500 dose any one have any suggestions on a fuel pump and regulator needs to be a frame mounted pump thanks

Put the factory pump in the tank!
Find a magnum with the regulator on the fuel rail. Return line to tank.

A baffle to keep the pump covered, done deal!

Personally, I would not run a frame mounted pump, in my opinion, they suck for 3 reasons, 1 NOISY, 2 never a good place to mount 3 they are designed to push, not suck, they have heating problems, they have priming issues and are exposed to elements,rocks etc. Crap, that was 7 reasons.
I also prefer the factory style regulated filter units as they are inexpensive and dont break/have corn-a-haul fuel issues.
I believe Tanks Inc makes a 34 FI tank.

Pace,just friendly FYI not busting your balls, your link has wrong photo, the photo in your link to the MSD 2925 shows a photo of the $425 MSD 2926.In your defense, Amazon and scummit both have incorrect photo too.:) Last time I checked, if MSD doesnt proudly display made in USA, then its made in China, like the $40 flea bay pump.:( The 2925 has plastic outlet housing, not metal like photo. I would not recommend mounting it under a vehicle, one rock and its gone. I tried them before with mixed reviews and that was before the big move East by MSD. A sad day for me but another summer home for the CEO. :mob: Remember when their plug wires were made here and had a small tube of dielectric grease in box? Not anymore, China and no grease but they still cost the same!

-
Back