Funny ebay add

-
LMAO...i'll have to remember that if i ever want to go slower,just change the color of the stroker from orange to blue..lol....

Holy cow,my head is just spinnin' :toothy10:. I wonder what would happen if you painted the motor red? Probably won't run at all.

Does anyone have any data on how many horses my 340 is losing? Want to know if it's worth repainting it.

The orange to blue paint to detune the 340 is hilarious!

I also find it funny that he thinks he has a numbers matching car when the motor was built in 1/14/71 (the beginning of 71 making it a 71 340) and the 72 RR was built in December of 71 which is obviously a 72!

Joe

Never underestimate the power of orange spray paint! It adds a whole new meaning to being sprayed on! ;)

I have some Mopar Performance blue engine paint. I better get rid of it all I want all the horses I can get.
No wonder Fords cant keep up with Mopars most of there engines are blue.
What a dumb ***. LOL Jim

I painted my 360 hemi orange cuz I was too cheap to spend the money on a 426. So I guess now I did that it's a hemi? I should go check the valve covers...

That would be a way to get out of a speeding or exhibition of speed ticket....your hopnor, how could I smoke the tires with a blue motor????

Good thing my 66 170/ engine is red:toothy10:
I wonder if I paint it blue will it even get better gas milage :cheers:

LMAO...i'll have to remember that if i ever want to go slower,just change the color of the stroker from orange to blue..lol....

But will it save you gas? Perhaps the color green will increase mileage? ROFLMAO at this add. Funy stuff Adam.

This has me considering a new strategy. If I paint my 318 orange and then throw a bunch of chrome at it, it could conceivably stand the car up on the rear bumper from a dead stop. Hmm...

-
Back