Funny story from last night.

-

rp23g7

Reaction score
We had our monthly Mopar Unlimited meeting last night at a local restaurant.

I was talking to one of the guys in the parking lot before the meeting, when this homeless dude come walking by, checking out the cars.

"Cool Cars" he says, "thanks" we say, and we kinda BS'ed a little. He was sluring a bit, so he may have been drunk.

"yeah, i used to have a Nova with a 262 in it. "It was built" He says, "I was racing a camaro and got stopped by a cop" "Man he was pissed" "gave me a ticket for 195mph"

We looked at each other. "gotta go"

sounds like a guy i met said he used to have a 69 Challenger with a 440 hemi and a rock crusher 4spd..lol go smoke another one guy! :banghead:

Ya every one you talk to says some thing like "I had one of them (insert car here) back in the day" But for some reason they cant remember what year it was or what moter or they tell you it was a Plymouth Dart they had or some thing like that.

MY favorite is one Ive heard MANY times over the years......... "car was so fast that I kept a $100 taped to the dash in front of the passenger seat and if the passenger could reach froward and get it when I had it floored they could keep it. That $100 stayed there until I took it off when I sold the car!"

I like the story how persons would tell me that their dad had a 65 Barracuda like mine only it had a factory Hemi in it, and I would say oh yes I remember those just so I could shorten the conversation

Typical chevy guy.LOL............................

When you drive one like mine it's a little deferent :-D
I get old ladies and men ask what year is it and does it have a slanted engine in it :-D
Or they say , I had one of those cars and did my mail rout with it or some folks say this and I have herd it allot of times
My grandfather or grandmother had one :toothy7:

That is my Victoria :-D 66 Valiant sedan :-D

Attachments

• PEACH ORCHARD 2010 ramcharger 003.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 99
-
Back