Fuse Block Bus

-

old65-4spd

Reaction score
Does anyone know a vendor selling a fuse block bus with 3 clips as in pic?

Fuse Block [back].jpg

Thanks, but not needed. As noted, only need "bus with 3 clips".

Explanation:
Believe it or not, my original fuse block and fuse clips are in excellent condition. The harness is on the workbench for refurbishing, which is now completed and included a thorough cleaning of the fuse block, fuse clips and female spade terminals and housings. The fuse clips were not corroded as other harnesses I have in my box of spares and also seen at swap meets. Next, is wiring mods that include gauges and tach which will get power from the unused position. Rather than using a single fuse clip and a jumper to the 2-position bus already there, a cleaner mod is to replace the 2-position with a 3-position bus.

3-bus fuse.jpg

So you just want the 3 bus bar so you can run 2 of them ?
Call them and see if they can sale it separate but looks like it would run into the side of the fuse block.

No. He doesn't want to do the jumper. The jumper is what the factory did, at least in the 60s, to add power for a tach or an A/C.

Last edited:
Thanks, Mattax. You understand where I’m at as you have added a circuit to the unused position also. I checked your links and went from there and found complete fuse clip replacement kits for various models from AMS Obsolete for $40. I have purchased various parts from them and found them to be a valuable Mopar parts source. I will call them to see if they will sell only the one part I need.

-
Back