Gear up for Nostalgia Days!

-
Well, Park on Park May 13th 2015 was pretty dismal for the Mopar lovers....not that there weren't a couple nice ones there, but the Chevy and Ford boys ran all over us. I did sort of expect that as it's difficult to get anyone to go anywhere on a Wednesday night during the work-week. HOWEVER.....Nostalgia days is up next (June 20th) and is over the weekend. No excuses, you guys! Any Lake County'ers (or surrounding if you can make it) get your car registered and lets show 'em Ma Mopar has a presence around here, huh?

http://www.nostalgiadays.com/

I think ill show up to represent the A-bodies. Doesn't seem like a whole lot of love for the Mopars though. Who cares ill be there as long as my neck is healing well after this spinal surgery.

I think ill show up to represent the A-bodies. Doesn't seem like a whole lot of love for the Mopars though. Who cares ill be there as long as my neck is healing well after this spinal surgery.
Cool! You can join the cruise Saturday afternoon down Sheridan Road

Damn Captain looks like you and I are the only ones up and about these days. Praying this ignition switch is my last issue. If so she will be there for the stock 73-89 class. Got my luck cut out for me going off last years awards list. But hopefully I'll be there in full force.

-
Back