1. green1

    green1 Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    4,668
    Likes Received:
    19
    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2008
    Location:
    Orange Park, Fla
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    What gear for a duster, 340, 727, 3000 converter?
     
  2. Bad Sport

    Bad Sport HALF A BUBBLE OFF Staff Member FABO Gold Member

    Messages:
    39,606
    Likes Received:
    22293
    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2010
    Location:
    The Wolverine
    Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    What size rear tire (height)?
     
  3. jdsduster

    jdsduster Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,199
    Likes Received:
    191
    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2011
    Location:
    indiana
    Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    i like a 391 on the street.not a long trip gear
     
  4. spl440

    spl440 Everybody's Fool FABO Gold Member

    Messages:
    1,546
    Likes Received:
    1774
    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2011
    Location:
    Hot Springs AR
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Will need tire size and cam info for best gear selection
     
  5. moper

    moper FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

    Messages:
    15,925
    Likes Received:
    2041
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2004
    Location:
    eastern CT
    Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    What do you do with the car 90% of the time? What's the other 10%?
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.