General Lee today

-

65 Cuda 340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
1725322543308.png

Dumpster Fire, the only thing that would make that right, would be a mopar engine In it. I saw a video last week of one that was Cummins swapped…

I hate how those things look, but once they get the technology dialed in, the electric trucks will be real contenders for towing with all that torque.

Just think of it this way….. He wanted to cover that horrible thing to TRY and make it be cool. It just doesn’t work. But on the bright side for him. All the panels look to be the same color.

Morning all,
There was an add for one of these butch tuff Tesla trucks towing a car trailer with a bare jet engine on it.
The next picture was an old 1972 TV ad, 72' Chevy 4x4 3/4ton towing the whole 747. Mustard yellow
and white color with a $2500 price tag.
I seen this somewhere only about a week ago. Both my wife and I remember the chevy ad from
years ago. Wife sez "don't you use the old garden tractor to jocky and park our trailers around the
property'. Yup all 8HP of 1963 John deere 110 garden tractor not even restored, just good servicing.
That includes the 28' enclosed loaded for race day.
Am I impressed with the Tesla? :rofl:

Now, that's just wrong! Those are uglier than a mud fence anyway and to disgrace the most well known Hollywood car ever! No thanks!

Absolutely hideous
I've seen many plain "not much effort" pinewood Derby cars, and even those look better than that POS (not at all trying to take anything away from those that put their heart and soul into those cars, like many do...)
Not painted like the one above but I have seen a few of those things on the road and in the store parking lots, and can only ask WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING? Who makes them?
Come to think of it that POS does kinda look like an oversized VW "Thing" from 50- ish years ago

Absolutely hideous
I've seen many plain "not much effort" pinewood Derby cars, and even those look better than that POS (not at all trying to take anything away from those that put their heart and soul into those cars, like many do...)
Not painted like the one above but I have seen a few of those things on the road and in the store parking lots, and can only ask WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING? Who makes them?
Come to think of it that POS does kinda look like an oversized VW "Thing" from 50- ish years ago
That's an insult to a "Thing". At least that looked like some WW2 armored vehicle.

-
Back