Getting closer

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I pulled the engine out to see if I could find out what is causing the small vibration and to do a little freshening. The crank checked out good. What I did find was the balancer bolt was loose and the balancer was moving forward and back a little. I checked the bearings for the crank and rods and no problems there either. So I pretty much have it all back together and ready to go in. I am going to clean up the engine bay and repaint it. Also going to tidy the wiring up and get the whole engine bay looking pretty. I bought a new set of Doug's headers to replace the cheap ones I had on there that hit every little bump on the road. I'm going to install all new gaskets for the blower as well. Going to address the exhaust and see if I can route it out the back some how and to top it off for this year I'm going to do a little interior work. Now for a little eye candy.

Jack

REFRESH1.jpg

REFRESH2.jpg

Wow Jack !! You've been busy sir.
Looks great .

i think in order to be sure we fixed the vibration we need to rule out the chassis
easiest way to do that is to install it back in my duster instead of your demon

It's on a wheeled stand. Both of you stand on your respective sides of the gate and just push it across the border threshold. Just have someone there to video it, so we all can see you guys get busted on youtube.

It's on a wheeled stand. Both of you stand on your respective sides of the gate and just push it across the border threshold. Just have someone there to video it, so we all can see you guys get busted on youtube.

For every problem, there is a solution. lol

Jack

-
Back