Glass for a 74 Dart sedan

• Thread starter Deleted member 22463
  • Start date
-
D

Deleted member 22463

I've been trying to find glass for months, and I think I finally found a place. I am hesitant to order over the internet though.

Can anyone tell me if the 67-76 Darts and Valiants all share the same front windshield?

I've got a 74 Dart sedan that desperately needs front glass, and I'm sick of having it sit in the garage. Are there any other characteristics that would influence what glass it would take?

A preemptive thanks for any and all help.

*Sedans: 67-76 Dart and valiant 4 door, 67-69 valiant and Dart 2 door(w/door post) use the same windshield.
*Coupes: 67-76 dart 2 door (hadrtop) and 73-76 scamp 2 door share the same windshield.
*70-76 Dusters and Dart sports share the same windshield

*Sedans: 67-76 Dart and valiant 4 door, 67-69 valiant and Dart 2 door(w/door post) use the same windshield.
*Coupes: 67-76 dart 2 door (hadrtop) and 73-76 scamp 2 door share the same windshield.
*70-76 Dusters and Dart sports share the same windshield
Yup, pretty much.....if yours is a 4dr sedan, all the '67-76 sedan windshields will work for you but none of the hardtops (Swingers, Scamps, Barracudas, Etc) convertibles, or sport coupes (Duster, Demon, Sport) will work. Your local auto glass shop should be able to get one for you. If you were closer, I'd sell you a good used one but I won't ship one of those.

Yup, pretty much.....if yours is a 4dr sedan, all the '67-76 sedan windshields will work for you but none of the hardtops (Swingers, Scamps, Barracudas, Etc) convertibles, or sport coupes (Duster, Demon, Sport) will work. Your local auto glass shop should be able to get one for you. If you were closer, I'd sell you a good used one but I won't ship one of those.

Yeah, after I first bought the car, the glass company came out. They had glass for a coupe, not the sedan. I've been waiting since October for sedan glass to come in.

All of the classics places that I have called have been sold out. I really don't want to order one online, for fear that something stupid happens, and then I am suddenly out $500 between the windshield and shipping.

Thank you for the help guys.

If you can live with a used windshield, I'll see if I have a nice one to sell you. You'd have to make a road trip over here to San Diego, but that would be cheaper than spending $500! Let me know and I'll do some windshield washing.

If you can live with a used windshield, I'll see if I have a nice one to sell you. You'd have to make a road trip over here to San Diego, but that would be cheaper than spending $500! Let me know and I'll do some windshield washing.

Shot you a PM Cuda, lemme know. Thank ya.

-
Back