Glovebox warranty card -Review

-

Syleng1

Karma is real and Life is short...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
IMG_4398.JPG
So as I am stripping down the dash board in the 66' Barracuda I discover my glovebox warranty card is kinda shot. So I go thru my dash spare parts stash and I find a better unit on that dash glove box door. Felling pretty proud because the second one even has the original writing and dates still visible. I decide I am going to use it. When I get home the Mrs seeing I am very happy looks as I show her my find and she looks at me and say's "can you get a new one, this one is written on?"

Laughing, I start looking on line and find a one new from a place in Tallahassee, Fla and I pony up the $25.00 for the brand card and $7.00 for postage. About 5 days later it arrives in a nice USPS box, I open it and there is a box with the 4 rivets in there and I open the envelope inside the box and there is my new warranty card. Above is a picture of the 3 tags. Old, better and brand new (closest)
It is actually a really good reporoduction, the material feels the same, weight seems the same and the colors are spot on.

I was really happy with the whole transaction.
Joe

Purchased from :
Performance Car Graphics. [email protected]

Last edited:
Older thread, I know, but the only one I could find, so I will post. I also am in need of a new card for my '65 FS. I have emailed Performance Car graphics but not yet heard back. Question: Did you just drill out the old rivets and install the new ones? Did you use a common rivet gun? When you drilled out the old rivets, did the part on the inside just fall into the "metal sandwich" that makes up the door? Probably be OK if it doesn't rattle around, sure would like your feedback, thanks, Bob

Older thread, I know, but the only one I could find, so I will post. I also am in need of a new card for my '65 FS. I have emailed Performance Car graphics but not yet heard back. Question: Did you just drill out the old rivets and install the new ones? Did you use a common rivet gun? When you drilled out the old rivets, did the part on the inside just fall into the "metal sandwich" that makes up the door? Probably be OK if it doesn't rattle around, sure would like your feedback, thanks, Bob
I ended up using small Phillips stainless steel pan head screws instead of the rivers. They were small too. A good hardware store will get ya covered.

I did the same with our 67. Only held on with 2 rivets. I got a used one in better shape from Eddie. Drilled old rivets old and installed new ones. Shook out old rivets. Used a typical rivet gun. No issues.

-
Back