GM Announces $75K 2011 Camaro Convertible

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Saw an announcement yesterday from GM that the 2011 Camaro will have a convertible model available with a $30K base price.
They also announced a special, low-volume (100 only) "Neiman Marcus" edition with 'Deep Bordeaux' paint and 'ghosted' rally stripes, drivetrain from the SS model, and special 'luxurious' leather interior appointments. It will be featured in the annual Neiman Marcus Christmas Book at - are you ready for this? - $75,000. That's $45,000 over the $30K base. Just right for those with more money than common sense.

Attachments

• 02-nm-camaroopt.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 192
Wow. I love convertibles however that this point, the only convertible I'll buy is a retractable hardtop (MB SL, GM XLR). Plus retractable hardtops look better with the top up or down and they're a lot harder to break into.

It's as practical and as well priced as a '71 hemicuda convertable....
Deja vu?
Although, there wasn't 100 made.
lol.

mopardude318, you must not like the 70-74 cuda and challenger, if you think that every camaro looks like bird **** :p

$75k for any car is just absurd, I kind of have a hard time buying that 100 will be sold for full price

Theres rumors of a 550 horse Z28 also. It had a detuned supercharged ZR1 motor.

goway.jpg

AHHAHAAHAHAAAA

mopardude318, you must not like the 70-74 cuda and challenger, if you think that every camaro looks like bird **** :p

I'm not sure I follow you on this comment...The cuda or chally look nothing like a camaro...Why waste that kind of money on a chevy anyway?

-
Back