Golf cart junkyard

-

Racingduster

Certified Welder
Reaction score
Im working on a mid 80's Harley golf cart and need some parts that they dont sell aftermarket. Does anybody know of any Golf cart junkyard that I can call? Ebay has nothing and I cant find anything with google.

Thanks guys

Im working on a mid 80's Harley golf cart and need some parts that they dont sell aftermarket. Does anybody know of any Golf cart junkyard that I can call? Ebay has nothing and I cant find anything with google.

Thanks guys

make a list of what you need and specs on the HD cart. I'll ask a guy I work with that works on golf carts

There is a golf course near my house and they used to just push the old / broken carts down into the woods. There used to be a pretty big pile of them laying over there. I'll try to remember when I'm hunting to go by and see if they are still there.

Not to hijack this thread but I am looking for a set of batteries for a club car golf cart. I can get this cart free but it needs batteries and I want to get it for my daughter for Xmas.

Not to hijack this thread but I am looking for a set of batteries for a club car golf cart. I can get this cart free but it needs batteries and I want to get it for my daughter for Xmas.

You can't hardly ship them unless you put them on a pallet and truck freight them. Go to the closest golf car dealer. They may have some take outs that aren't strong enough for daily use on the course. toolmanmike

Thanks guys

Talked to by buddy yesterday, he didn't have any good advice on old HD carts. Said there is a guy in Tenn. that has old HD stuff but he didn't know the name of the guy. Said you should be able to google them and find them.

-
Back