Gone in 60 Seconds

-
Go join your friend at the PEACEFUL protest. Tell me the last time a protest got what you wanted. 99% of protests turn into a bag of ****.

More ignorance, more bullshit.

What you're saying is no different than saying all cops are bad or all Republicans are racists, it's the same logic. Are there bad cops? Absolutely. Are there racist Republicans? Clearly. But to paint all of them with the same brush is total ignorance. The vast majority of police officers are good, the majority of Republicans aren't racist. It is exactly the same with the protestors. The vast majority of them are peaceful and are not committing crimes.

And what about this protest? Bunch of white guys with AR's that occupied the Michigan state house? Why weren't they met with tear gas and rubber bullets? Or are these guys ok to protest because they can't get a haircut? Do these guys meet your "qualifications for a protestor"?
michigan-anti-quarantine-protest-05-gty-jc-200415_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

'Operation Gridlock': Convoy in Michigan's capital protests stay-at-home orders

As far as protests getting what they wanted, that's super easy. How about the 1964 Civil Rights act? Or the 1968 Fair Housing Act? That one was passed after a week of demonstrations and riots in over 100 cities following the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?
https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/fair-housing-act

And others, I mean, there's Gandhi, Women's Suffrage, Ceasar Chavez, Rosa Parks, etc, etc, etc. Protest is covered by the 1st Amendment for a reason. It was a protest that got this whole USA thing rolling, what do you think the Boston Tea Party in 1773 was? Seems like it's time you brushed up on some history.

5 Peaceful Protests That Led To Social & Political Changes

Last edited:
What about these guys? These guys ok to protest? Or are they " fulltime student and unemployed or just plain worthless".
960x0.jpg

Maybe these guys?
EZTS8vUU8AAgvET.jpeg

In Some Cities, Police Officers Joined Protesters Marching Against Brutality

The narrative of the protests and riots/looters is a lot more complicated than saying all protests are bad and all protestors are dirtbags. It's literally that kind of thinking that got us into all of this.

theres a huge difference between the protesters and the people rioting,looting and vandalizing who probably don't know what the actual protest is all about to begin with

That is why I posted it the way it did.

Looks to me like they were out joy riding, not stealing them for resale. The ones shown were being destroyed like everything else.

Funny thing about the "protesters". They are not being charged for disobeying social distancing orders, but if I go to a church service, I'm charged. Tell me that ain't backassward.

I like cars... especially an old Mopar. So I'm out on this BS. It is a car forum. Have at it guys. I'll drive to the shop tomorrow and in my Mopar... and go work on a Mopar. If you need help on a Mopar... let us know :)

Now this is rich. lol Maybe these protests wouldn't be happening if these protesting cops policed their own instead of turning a blind eye.
There are bad apples in every police station and THEY know who they are.
Cops protesting is just a case of protecting their own *** when they can't protect their bad apples.
to each his own though I have better things to do and you won't ever find me at our capital with my AR. lol

I agree, if the good officers stood up and made sure the "bad apples" were charged for their crimes we wouldn't be in this situation right now. Pretty cynical of you to just assume that's CYA though instead of an actual sentiment by good officers. I work with LEO's almost every day, there are plenty of good ones that do it right.

Are you helping police the looters and vandles at your peaceful protest. I bet not.

Actually I was on duty over the weekend, my fire engine and my crew were on stand by to be part of a fire and police task force to extinguish the fires if things got out of hand. Things never got out of hand, so my service to the community remained within my normal job description.

You don't know me bud, you've got no idea what I do and how I serve. You might consider that before you try to make this personal.

I like cars... especially an old Mopar. So I'm out on this BS. It is a car forum. Have at it guys. I'll drive to the shop tomorrow and in my Mopar... and go work on a Mopar. If you need help on a Mopar... let us know :)

Totally down with that. We could have left this at conversation about the damaged cars and how we might all soon indirectly benefit from a whole bunch of hellcat drivetrains hitting the salvage market, but folks tried to make their political bones by posting BS.

Last edited:
I agree, if the good officers stood up and made sure the "bad apples" were charged for their crimes we wouldn't be in this situation right now. Pretty cynical of you to just assume that's CYA though instead of an actual sentiment by good officers. I work with LEO's almost every day, there are plenty of good ones that do it right.

Actually I was on duty over the weekend, my fire engine and my crew were on stand by to be part of a fire and police task force to extinguish the fires if things got out of hand. Things never got out of hand, so my service to the community remained within my normal job description.

You don't know me bud, you've got no idea what I do and how I serve. You might consider that before you try to make this personal.

Totally down with that. We could have left this at conversation about the damaged cars and how we might all soon indirectly benefit from a whole bunch of hellcat drivetrains hitting the salvage market, but folks tried to make their political bones by posting BS.
We can agree to disagree. You right I don't know you or what you do. Nor you of I.
What I do know is you quoted my opinion and incited yours.
I'm out. !!

Now the "peaceful protesters" are providing cover for the rioters. If they were so innocent they would leave when the the violence starts, but they mix with rabble so cops cannot arrest the guilty.

-
Back