Got forked

-
After seeing the problem nobody actually hit the nail on the head on that problem. It was good that you went to square 1 and found out what happened to cause so much grief. Going back to the first post, I got the impression that it was a totally new installation because you went from 6 to a 340. Was it possible you over looked the damage when you installed every thing or do you feel damage was caused by trying to test the setup?

I actually bought car as a running unfinished project. The owner spent a lot of money paying a shop to work on car, and his own work. lots of great parts and it was all rebuilt ( motor, Tranny,)by good places, I think install wasn't good and parts weren't checked. correcting car head to toe has been a lot of fun, but runs real strong

Well that takes you off the hook for a shoddy installation. Problems like this are very difficult to figure out because of the many different parts involved in making every thing work like it should. Glad you got it all figured out.

thought it would cool to show car with trans back in .Thanks everyone for the help .

-
Back