Got my Borla's today

-

megajoltman

Time to NUT UP or SHUT UP
Reaction score
Guy had them on his Dad's Mustang for 50 miles the Dad said they were to loud so he went to Flowmasters. =P~

Pics

BorlaMufflers001-1.jpg

BorlaMufflers002-1.jpg

BorlaMufflers004-1.jpg

BorlaMufflers005-2.jpg

The deal on the XR-1 was to hard to pass up, there pretty light for there size and Stainless Steel to boot.

i cant wait to install my xr-1's!! they are a good quality muffler, and they are LOUD!! which i love..actually there is two versions, and you have the quieter one, but nonetheless very loud still lol...there was a soundclip of a 347 mustang and a smallblock 11 sec cuda with db meters on youtube and both idle at 115db lol

i cant wait to install my xr-1's!! they are a good quality muffler, and they are LOUD!! which i love..actually there is two versions, and you have the quieter one, but nonetheless very loud still lol...there was a soundclip of a 347 mustang and a smallblock 11 sec cuda with db meters on youtube and both idle at 115db lol

can you please post the vid?? id like to hear it!

heres the cuda (i think hes a member on here actually...but he doesnt like the mufflers)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf9PzeTOeNs"]YouTube- 3" x pipe/borla xr1[/ame]

and hers the mustang

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf_mN0HdfkY&feature=related"]YouTube- 347 mustang borla XR-1 mufflers[/ame]

and as you can see by both i was wrong...105ish at idle, but thats still damn loud lol

Thank you mshred! I like how the mustang sounds...nice and choppy! or it could be running like crap and the timing is off! hahaha

Thank you mshred! I like how the mustang sounds...nice and choppy! or it could be running like crap and the timing is off! hahaha

ive heard some other xr-1 cars before, and they sound similar...the tone deep but defined at the same time, and when you rev em up they have lotsa bite! especially with an x-pipe! i will be doing my exhaust in the next couple of weeks (3 inch xr-1s with an x-pipe dumped at the rear) so i will post some good sound clips and you can be the judge! lol

That blue notchback is niiiicce!!!!

spaz, check out his other videos...he has some of it running down the strip, and its a solid car thats for sure...runs hard

ive heard some other xr-1 cars before, and they sound similar...the tone deep but defined at the same time, and when you rev em up they have lotsa bite! especially with an x-pipe! i will be doing my exhaust in the next couple of weeks (3 inch xr-1s with an x-pipe dumped at the rear) so i will post some good sound clips and you can be the judge! lol

spaz, check out his other videos...he has some of it running down the strip, and its a solid car thats for sure...runs hard

Cool, thanks, will do.

Is he a member here?, sorry to hijack.

Cool, thanks, will do.

Is he a member here?, sorry to hijack.

I know he is over on moparts, and i believe he is on here as well, though i dont think he posts much and im not sure his user name (i just remember the pic of his car in the avatar)

-
Back