Got my new tires.

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Came home from work yesterday and the big brown truck had been by.
Now I just need to make room for them under the car.

Hoosier quick times 325-50-15

Picture_072.jpg

Picture_073.jpg

Picture_075.jpg

Picture_070.jpg

They kept my son busy for an hour. I had to take him out when he started chewing on the side walls though.

Sweet what size rim are u gonna run?take a hella lot of pics for me when u start the relo kit on the car :salut:

Hoosier says you can use a 8 to 10" wide rim. My currant rims are 8.5". Im gonna try them but these relly look like they need a 10" rim.

I wanted something with some tread. These should be enough to hook my car up for now. When I build some more power and start spinning these I'll get some QTPs

Those should fit under there with just the off set shackel kit.
Andy (Tweety) Had BFG Comp T/A Drag radials 325/50R15's under his Cuda

Yeah Thats what Andy told me. He sent me a bunch of pictures.

Im doing the relocation kit so If I choose I can go bigger in the futer but I may not mini tub it just yet.

fastbackcuda said:
BBLM23 said:
What is the height, tread width and section width on those?

27.8" high, 13" section width 10.5" thread width

Time to replace my 28x13.5 MT ET Streets. Having a little work done this week (I am on vacation). I hope to go to 30X13.5, not sure of brand yet.
Definitely a DOT slick-type tire...

I wanted to go taller and wider but I didnt want to get in to stretching the quarters right now. Maybe when it goes to get the body work done. Beside Im pushing with this size on a 8.5" rim :shock:

Those tires look nice! I didn't think Hoosier was doing street tires anymore? With a 13" section it will be tight. Mine are 12.3 and super tight even with a 3/4 relocation. If your going into the frame it won't be a big deal unless your rim backspacing is under 5".

Springs are going in to the frame rails. My rims are 4-7/8" backspacing and if that doesnt fit right I have some 15X8s with 5.5" backspacing but Id need to go BBP.

-
Back