Got passed tonight on the highway.

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Tonight I got passed on the highway by a guy who had 3 donut tires on his car. The real scary part was that he was doing about 75 mph. This was a record sighting for the number of donut tires on a car.:-D

I wonder if the 4th spare donut was in the trunk waiting for the last full size to blow out.

I have seen someone running 4 donut spares. Was at a buddies scrapyard a while back when they came in to cash in their car load of beer cans.

I have to ask: was the one normal-sized tire on a drive wheel for maximum differential torture?

You see them doing 90 here with donuts on the car in atlanta traffic weaving their way in an out of lanes like they are the only impotent mo fo's on the planet.

I had one psycho chick try to cut me off once with a donut on her car and I switched lanes to get out of her way and she tried to take the same lane at the same time and got all pissed and kept trying to ram my brother in laws beat up ford aerostar so i asked him if it was okay to pit her and said to go for it so next time she tried to ram me, I simply did a pit maneuver on her and spun her *** around and we just kept going. LOL.

We were the only two cars on that section of road at the time and it was a red light to red light road with about four lanes in a heavy industrial area.

I was prepared to tell the cops what happened if they saw what I did, but I was thinking as irate and psychotic as this chick was, they would have probably took my side.
I think she was all whacked out on something because she was trippin like a crack ho at an abstinance convention.

You see them doing 90 here with donuts on the car in atlanta traffic weaving their way in an out of lanes like they are the only impotent mo fo's on the planet.

I had one psycho chick try to cut me off once with a donut on her car and I switched lanes to get out of her way and she tried to take the same lane at the same time and got all pissed and kept trying to ram my brother in laws beat up ford aerostar so i asked him if it was okay to pit her and said to go for it so next time she tried to ram me, I simply did a pit maneuver on her and spun her *** around and we just kept going. LOL.

We were the only two cars on that section of road at the time and it was a red light to red light road with about four lanes in a heavy industrial area.

I was prepared to tell the cops what happened if they saw what I did, but I was thinking as irate and psychotic as this chick was, they would have probably took my side.
I think she was all whacked out on something because she was trippin like a crack ho at an abstinance convention.

bwahahahaaa ahahahaa !!!

I saw a Donked Impala with 22" or 24" on it in Knoxville, TN last summer with a donut on the rear. The guy was still trying to look like a bad *** at the light, lol.

8yrs ago I would have been shocked an appalled, after coming in the army, running across complete idiocy seems to be a daily occurrence now however....

Don't they realize that the more donuts showing, the more likely that the cops will chase you?! Get it? Cops chasing donuts? Cops. Donuts...oh, never mind.

:munky2:

I thought it was just around here that you could drive or do anything you wanted. You should see what kind of oil burner you can drive with no emissions testing.

I had a similar situation with same result a few years ago. I was in my 96 Ram. Idiot was in a Bronco II. About 1 a.m. On I-20 about 6 miles east of Spaghetti Junction. If you're from Atlanta, you know exactly where I'm talking about.

You're right about Atl traffic being FULL of azzhats, too. I used to live in Lilburn and work in Marietta.

-
Back