Graduation Day

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
9C742512-1C6C-44C6-8F36-A6C89683F252.jpeg

I can't believe the deck didn't collapse under the reunion group.

Don’t guess weight. But that one has to be 7 axe handles a plug of chewing tobacco and a cigarette paper wide

I took a pic of it w/ my phone , showed it to the wife , she even thot it was funny .

I had the top picture hung up in the garage. It magically disappeared one day never to be seen again. Must have been the mice I'm thinking
Wife was ticked about scantily clad pics of women in my shop. So she had a pic done of her in heels and bikini and said this is the only pic u need to hang in shop

Wife was ticked about scantily clad pics of women in my shop. So she had a pic done of her in heels and bikini and said this is the only pic u need to hang in shop
If it is the only one allowed, where's our copy?

If it is the only one allowed, where's our copy?
seeing as how I want to see what tomorrow brings I don’t think that would be a very good idea. As open minded as she is posting it on social media would mean the lost of my last name.

seeing as how I want to see what tomorrow brings I don’t think that would be a very good idea. As open minded as she is posting it on social media would mean the lost of my last name.
And some dangly things too I'm thinking.

Dear Lord thank you for my wife's hot body amen! 45 and still rocking a size 2 Jean yep that's right size 2:DI for one love a classic race chassis when it's been taken care of.:rolleyes:

-
Back