Not open for further replies.

3deez

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a Grant steering wheel #0702 which is very similar to Grant #1065 Elite GT and Grant #1150 Collector's Edition. Includes everything you need to mount it. Was on my Duster when I bought it. $ 75.00 + the ride to 13452. Paypal works best.
SDC12800.JPG
SDC12805.JPG
SDC12806.JPG
SDC12807.JPG

I am not sure if the top of the columns are the same. I would pull my wheel and compare the mounting parts to it. These steering wheels can be adapted to most any column. Don.
SDC12808.JPG

Hey "indian", post a picture of your column. I might be able to tell if the installation kit will work. Thanks. Don.

I don't see any #0702 in Grant's catalogue. I'll ask a question or two in case @indian does not want it.

Is that a 13.5" dia wheel? How about the "dish" dimension - how tall is it from where it mounts on the column with the adapter to the top of the rubber/foam wheel? My wheel mounts with 3 bolts but it may be missing the adapter due to rollcage clearance. Thx!

Hey Demonx2, I couldn't find that model number either on their website but is very similar to #1065 and #1150. Give me a few minutes and I'll post some pics with dimensions. Don.

Wheel diameter 13 5/8"
SDC12810.JPG
Dish diameter 4 5/8"
SDC12811.JPG
Top of column to top of wheel 4 3/8"
SDC12812.JPG
" indian" hasn't responded so it's yours if you want it. Don.

Thx for those measurements. I'll have to measure some things in my car. I don't know if I have room for that much "dish" (the dimension from column to top of wheel). Can't climb in the car and get my girth in between the steering wheel and the rollcage bar...maybe time for more diet!! I'll take some measurements tonight or tomorrow and let you know. Thx!!

3deez - I checked out my car. I've got a 12" wheel in there now mounted with 3 bolts. That 4-3/8" dish measurement at that diameter just won't work...it will make it even harder to get into/out of the car. But thank you for posting those measurements - thought I might have found one that would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back