Great guy award of the week.

-

cruiser

Reaction score
I'd like to offer a shout-out to James Fillmore, the guy who runs Detroit Muscle Technologies. I had previously bought one of their dash vent kits for my 1974 Duster. I misplaced one of the adapters, and within a half hour of contacting him he already had it in the mail, for free. I've been in the hobby for awhile, and I rarely see this level of customer service and loyalty. I love their products and have a lot of them in my car. I'm always happy to use a smaller, American based company and I can offer my strongest possible recommendation for James and DMT, so please do check him out. I'm glad that I did and I think you will be to. Cheers!

cruiser

I also bought a lot of parts from him. I had one issue, contacted them by phone and issue resolved immediately.

I strongly recommend his company as well.

Great people to deal with.

I'd like to offer a shout-out to James Fillmore, the guy who runs Detroit Muscle Technologies. I had previously bought one of their dash vent kits for my 1974 Duster. I misplaced one of the adapters, and within a half hour of contacting him he already had it in the mail, for free. I've been in the hobby for awhile, and I rarely see this level of customer service and loyalty. I love their products and have a lot of them in my car. I'm always happy to use a smaller, American based company and I can offer my strongest possible recommendation for James and DMT, so please do check him out. I'm glad that I did and I think you will be to. Cheers!

cruiser
He's a super great guy.

Jim is a standup dude. Met him personally at the Indy swap meet this spring. He does a great job and makes good quality stuff

DMT has been great when we restored my 65 Formula S Barracuda. There located right by the neighborhood I grew up in here in Michigan. 65

I'll also attest to Jim being a good guy and how well DMT is run. Jim is a car guy like all of us, and I got to know him thru Moparts.com many years ago. He is an engineer and a perfectionist, and isn't happy settling for "I guess that's good enough". When he was building his 71 Challenger, he experienced the same problems with aftermarket and restoration parts that still plague us to this day. He said he was going to strive to do better with DMT, which he started as a side job while he was still working for "The man". To say he blew right past that goal is an understatement! I bought a bunch of stuff from him at The Nats, and will continue to do so because his stuff is top notch, plus he's such a helluva good guy to deal with.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I picked up all my rubber interior parts and much more for my car when I visited my sister in Birmingham. Super good guy, we talked for 5 minutes or 10 minutes at DMT.

I also have used many things from DMT on my 69 Barracuda. It's good to know that great people are behind those great parts.

-
Back