Great Member Alert 64 SRT8 Dart

-

my5thmopar

Life Long MOPAR Owner
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Went to his local pull-a-part and picked up some D-100 stuff for my project. Cleaned the parts and sent them to me. Way to go. :burnout:

Thanks Craig

Very cool! Never had dealings with him but have read his posts and saw where he was offering to snag some stuff up. Great guy in my book!!

Thanks guys! I'm still somewhat procrastinating/busy on other stuff for other members though. A few other members wanted some shipping quotes for some doors and a grille and I have yet to go to Greyhound and stuff, feel really bad for that. Also, still need to ship Keith some stuff....sorry Keith. :)
I tend to get sidetracked quite a bit, not a good tendency but good in some aspects.lol

So you got your stuff then, Craig?

No worries buddy!!! Very nice of you to help out members, makes it feel like a big family :glasses7:

Thanks guys! I'm still somewhat procrastinating/busy on other stuff for other members though. A few other members wanted some shipping quotes for some doors and a grille and I have yet to go to Greyhound and stuff, feel really bad for that. Also, still need to ship Keith some stuff....sorry Keith. :)
I tend to get sidetracked quite a bit, not a good tendency but good in some aspects.lol

So you got your stuff then, Craig?

Sure did and it survived the USPS. Again, thanks!!!!

-
Back