grilll for 1971 plymouth valant scamp

-

gypsierose

Reaction score
looking for a grill or the headlight rings for my 1971 plymouth valant scamp or is any other grllls compatable with it. :thebirdm:

wow, your firts post is like a question, parts wanted, and ignorance all in one, and listed under tires/rims.lol

so, do you want the whole grille, or just the headlight bezels that are part of the grille? or do you want the little headlight trim rings that hold the bulbs in(they are chrome with 3 screws that hold them in place)

take your pick bud. i have all/any of these pieces you need. and where you located?

wow, your firts post is like a question, parts wanted, and ignorance all in one, and listed under tires/rims.lol

so, do you want the whole grille, or just the headlight bezels that are part of the grille? or do you want the little headlight trim rings that hold the bulbs in(they are chrome with 3 screws that hold them in place)

take your pick bud. i have all/any of these pieces you need. and where you located?

how much do you want for the whole grill. or if head light rings . and i live in porterville, california.

how much do you want for the grill, or just the headlight rings i live in porterville,ca i am a woman not a bud . thanks

250.00 shipped to you. check out my for sale ad

-
Back