Grumpus and Xceptional1?

-
I've notcied there absence, I figured there just out enjoying.

I was wondering the same, I talked to David and Mary a couple weeks or so ago and a hard drive or something like that shut down on there computer
They sounded very happy and one of there children picked up a scholarship at a great school :cheers::happy10::happy10:
David and I talked about Victoria doing real good with my new set up and he had a line on a 170 to build, All and All seemed very happy,
I think I should give them a call ramcharger and see how it's going.
Yep it's been awhile hasn't it :clock: I have been so wrapped up with my own shtuff :angry7:dental work :bootysha: and keeping up with my boy's music I have not even thought about my West Virginian friends.
If I remember right Hester dropped a tail pipe

Give 'em a call Mike and let them know they are missed. Tell them thanks for the Ramen, they'll know what I'm talking about, lol. :)

Give 'em a call Mike and let them know they are missed. Tell them thanks for the Ramen, they'll know what I'm talking about, lol. :)
I just gave them a call and no answer this time, I will try again shortly :clock: I will send your thank's for Ramen, what ever that is :toothy10:

I just got a return call from our cool members Grumpus and Xceptional1 :cheers: They have been away from the house and enjoying some time on there grandparents farm doing a few things 8) They said they are doing real good and waiting on a part for there computer :clock:
They wanted me to tell everyone they are fine :happy10:
David told me want the "Ramen" thing was all about :-D ILMAO Joe:-D
He said something about putting them behind glass and put a sign on it that reads " break class for emergency unemployment " :-D
They said thank you for checking in on them :happy10:

Thanks Mike! You are the man. 8)

Great to hear they're fine. :) I knew they were having some computer problems but I thought it would have been resolved by now.

Glad to hear they're enjoying some time away. I was wondering about them too, but didn't want to ask. Thanks for posting ramcharger :happy10:

-
Back