-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Ed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Already tried this but unfortunately hood found needed a lot more work than I had anticipated, very rough. Looking for a good/excellent hood for a 68/69 GTS. Willing to pay premium for right hood and will arrange shipping but seller will need to prepare for shipping. I live on the east coast Canada so please keep this in mind because long distance shipping charges can take on a life of their own unexpectedly. Name is Kevin, please respond with pics if possible. Thank you.

So much for original looking repops. I guess the flimsier metal hood needed a crease for strength.
Too bad.

So much for original looking repops. I guess the flimsier metal hood needed a crease for strength.
Too bad.
I try not to be so hard on the repop manufacturers, the fact that it is available at all is huge. My biggest challenge has been finding OEM parts because the aftermarket simply doesn"t have a lot of A body parts available. Most people would not have noticed the crease and probably wouldn't but I'm trying everything I can to maintain the original look if possible. Sometimes its just a matter of "it is what it is".

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back