Had some time and material-------------

-

DesertRat

Leading edge boomer
Reaction score
Here are the photos of a small toolcart I have been wanting for a couple of years. I could have bought a chinesium steel one but I had some material left over from another project. I kicked out a quick cad print of what I wanted and knocked this out last weekend. The paint color is the same as my parts storage shelf-scanned in from a Mopar sales brochure and custom mixed at our local Lowes.

Valvetrain 007.JPG

Valvetrain 008.JPG

Valvetrain 009.JPG

Nicely done! Looks like Petty Blue!
The color was on one of the new challenger brochures from a few years ago. I scanned the red and the blue and used both in the finish of my shop/garage. I cant remember what they called the blue but upon reflection you are right-looks like Petty blue:)

What software are you using SketchUp?

I can't see it but Ive heard that's pretty handy!

What software are you using SketchUp?

I can't see it but Ive heard that's pretty handy!
It is a PDF file, if you have the PDF software on your computer it should open when you double click the little arrow.
I work in VCadd V6.0, I use it for my job designing large pumping plants. I also use it for all my personal things including things automotive.
I mocked up my tire/wheel combo on VCadd to make sure it would work before I bought the wheels and tires. Nice little tool to have:)

Nice work! I plan on building a large rolling work table after car is painted and im closer to assembly

-
Back