Half of a Smart car......

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
We were in town today. Seen this 4 wheeled vehicle that was about the length of a Smart car but only about half the width. Was I seeing things? If not anyone know wtf it was???

a teacher around here has one steers with two joystick things both forward to go, one forward to turn each direction, and both back to reverse. and yes mobile coffin lol

We were in town today. Seen this 4 wheeled vehicle that was about the length of a Smart car but only about half the width. Was I seeing things? If not anyone know wtf it was???

I saw that on tv a week or so ago. Ill see if I can find the link to it

a teacher around here has one steers with two joystick things both forward to go, one forward to turn each direction, and both back to reverse. and yes mobile coffin lol

sounds like a zero turn mower. Do they puts cabs on 'em now, with headlights and heat and make 'em road legal?

Snyder 600

There's a place selling these safe looking vehicles around here, course ad says its a brand new 2011. Must not be selling many.

Snyder 600

There's a place selling these safe looking vehicles around here, course ad says its a brand new 2011. Must not be selling many.

There's always been some "pocket 'o nuts" somewhere in rainy, dreary little villages driving these rolling roadblocks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reliant_Regal

Ever watch "Mr Bean?" He was always runnin' his 3-wheeled Nemesis off the road

6B20D156-1BA5-4D25-8C8F-CF527BE99698.jpg

mrbean.jpg

But,,,,,,turns out he might not be safe in a reg'lar car, either

1128498d1360605206-mr-bean-gets-1-4m-repair-bill-his-crashed-mclaren-f1-rowan-atkinson-mclaren-wreck-jpeg_183432.jpg

Was it this rolling outdoor toilet?

They called it a "Tango." I guess you dance it down the road

Commuter_car_1.jpg

-
Back