Halloween Classic at Norwalk. Parking starts tonight

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We I’ve attended probably around 40 of the 51 Halloween Classics. Sitting out this year for several reasons and I thought it would bother me more than it is. Between the rain last year, my motorhome and car trailer getting clobbered by a careless racer next to me that wasn’t smart enough to take down his EZ Up canapé (parachute) until after it hit me several times. Two time trials and continue parking tomorrow then go right into racing Sunday and Wednesday.

A ton of tricks and treats await families attending the TransTec Halloween Classic LI presented by Harland Sharp, Oct. 4-13, 2024 at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio!

We will be celebrating 51 Years of Fright at the World’s Largest Halloween Party, and in addition to several days of racing, guests can expect gobs of festivities, including the Andrew Gill Insurance Associates Kids' Costume Judging and Party, Moroso/Smith's Family Foods Adult Dinner, Costume Judging and Party, decorated pit areas, haunted houses, trick-or-treating, the Dart Machinery Fright Night and the Dart Bumper Draggin’ Air Show!

We can also look forward to the Dornan’s Sales and Service Practice Tree Race, Dornan's Sales and Service Pit Vehicle Mania, Skeet Peaco Token Joke Day presented by Mickey Thompson Tires & Wheels, R&R Auto Body Paint My Ride Race, R&R Auto Body Pageant of Excellence, Dart Limerick Day, Dart Machinery Fright Night, concert by Trainwreck Country Band and so much more!

The Witches Walk, featuring the walk, the dance and of course, the opening spell, is new for this year!

$100,000 in cash and awards await!

For details on all event features, including the Witches Walk, a daily schedule and more, click Summit Motorsports Park

Mary Lendzion
Summit Motorsports Park Media & Public Relations
[email protected]

IMG_4741.jpeg

IMG_4742.jpeg

IMG_4743.jpeg

IMG_4744.jpeg

IMG_4745.jpeg

IMG_4746.jpeg

IMG_4747.jpeg

-
Back