Happy Birthday Ben Drinkin!

-
Hope you have the greatest of days Ben...keep up the good work.

3931c66bed6328f437c22fb62ebd8d30-jpg.jpg
Ben always looks so good in the morning!!!

When the hell is Ben Drinking going to wake up from his wild night of debauchery with wild loose women and liquor to acknowledge all this love we're bathing him in>???????????????????

Last edited:
You guys rock! Thanks for all the birthday love. And damn! This could almost be a thread in the blue room! I love it! You guys are great bunch of SOBs. Imma schedule a few road trips and have a drink with all you guys I've yet had the pleasure to meet. Consider yourselves warned!

You guys rock! Thanks for all the birthday love. And damn! This could almost be a thread in the blue room! I love it! You guys are great bunch of SOBs. Imma schedule a few road trips and have a drink with all you guys I've yet had the pleasure to meet. Consider yourselves warned!
You're welcome anytime down here in S. Texas, but you're not going to need that fuzzy cap that you're wearing in that selfie you posted cuz it's really hot down here!!:poke:

You're welcome anytime down here in S. Texas, but you're not going to need that fuzzy cap that you're wearing in that selfie you posted cuz it's really hot down here!!:poke:
You're probably the first stop on my trip! But I'm still bringing the hat!

I'll have Southern Comfort 80, 100 or Fireball.....or all three. You just never know.

I can't wait to meet you on your Canadian tour!

-
Back