Happy Boxing Day Canada...

-
We plan to spend boxing day evening at a garage party across the road no drinking and driving for me :cheers:

Boxing day is the day when my wife buys next years Christmas presents,sh'e out right now. 8)

Boxing day is the day I wake up late, have a coffee while on the computer and think of all the dopes freezing their asses off for a lousy 15% off some junk they don't need. Here's to ya. ha ha ha

I,m going to pick up a car trailer(borrowing from a friend)load up the 66 Dart and it,s off for body/paint on tuesday.WooHoo!

It's Japanese, actually. It transliterates as "Ichi-go, ichi-e", and translates as "one time, one place". Figuratively, it means to be mindful and grateful for each moment, because it will only ever come once. That is, even if you get all the same people in the same place doing the same thing tomorrow as today, it still won't be the same.

It's Japanese, actually. It transliterates as "Ichi-go, ichi-e", and translates as "one time, one place". Figuratively, it means to be mindful and grateful for each moment, because it will only ever come once. That is, even if you get all the same people in the same place doing the same thing tomorrow as today, it still won't be the same.

How true. How true.

My keyboard doesn't even have those keys! :thebirdm:

Mine, either. I copy-pasted from Wikipedia after learning the concept at the tea ceremony in the Japanese Garden in Seattle.

Thanks Stroked...football, hockey, Heart w/skates...and leftover turkey!!!

YeeeeeHaaaaaw!

Banned...what's with that?

I was given a "time out",but i'm back and how bout' them PATRIOTS!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

-
Back