Has Farmington ever been rescheduled for 2020?

-
Yes was canceled

Next best thing is a few locals set up a Cruise In at the old grocery store parking lot this Summer in Farmington. Started out with like 8 cars with some facebook posts. Word is spreading and it is growing, last week 200 cars came and went for the Weekly Wednesday Night showing.

Nothing else going on for car gatherings here in the area this Summer, so it is great to at least have this going on.

Everyone loves it, lots of foot traffic comes in too. Also 2 food vendors show up too.

About as good as it gets for this year anyway.

20200902_184049.jpg

This guy is from Concord, North Carolina. There is a Farmington NC.

Just figure anyone talking about a Farmington Mopar Event they got to be talking about the Big Event >

Mopars in the Park

Yes. Sorry. I should have been more clear.
I am talking about the Farmington Dragway in Farmington N.C . swap meet.
I haven't found anything saying it was rescheduled.
Decent little show and only a little over an hour from me.
Carry on........

DANG IT!! 3 days after cataract surgery. :BangHead: Don't know if I should chance that long of a drive that quick. :( I looked at Piedmont Mopar Clubs page the other day, and Farmington was not rescheduled at that time. There is a link in the thread I posted here about that show around March.

Edit...I just drug it over here so nobody had to go hunt it. I don't do Facebook, so somebody who does can look there and report back.

Piedmont Mopar Club

-
Back