Have you pushed it, more then driven it?

-

Anthony Beauchamp

Reaction score
Greetings from San Diego I’m new to the forum so figured introduce myself. I fix Honda’s for a living. I’ve had my 66 Plymouth barracuda for 4 years now. I recently pushed myself to finish the car. I just finished my bro’s 72 240z. Which brings me to why I’m here I’m hoping to meet people familiar with the 66 b-cuda. I have a ton of questions thanks

The car was used in a b rated movie. It was bronze(don’t hate me I don’t know the actual color) and white interior, tan carpet. Currently has a 340, 904, 4.10, 8.25. The long term plan is ee1, white interior, dark blue carpet.

BF576AE2-7676-4CAF-873B-EFF22C0E47BA.jpeg

Welcome to FABO!!

Best place on the web for information on these ole girls!! Lots of guys (and some gals) here with a ton of information on them.

I have a 66 Barracuda. I've been through most of it over the past 7 years and may be able to help here and there.

Just post of your questions and you'll get some help.

Very cool. Was stationed at (then) NAS Miramar, 70-74, Navy electronics tech, I fixed GCA RADAR

Uhh......

"Have you pushed it, more then driven it?"

No, I haven't owned a Ford since a Maverick was given to me in 1992.

Greetings from San Diego I’m new to the forum so figured introduce myself. I fix Honda’s for a living. I’ve had my 66 Plymouth barracuda for 4 years now. I recently pushed myself to finish the car. I just finished my bro’s 72 240z. Which brings me to why I’m here I’m hoping to meet people familiar with the 66 b-cuda. I have a ton of questions thanks

The car was used in a b rated movie. It was bronze(don’t hate me I don’t know the actual color) and white interior, tan carpet. Currently has a 340, 904, 4.10, 8.25. The long term plan is ee1, white interior, dark blue carpet.

View attachment 1715705754
One of Skank and Gutterboy's Barracuda in the movie "The Wraith?" LOL.

1966-Plymouth-Barracuda-2.jpg

Welcome to FABO. I had a old Yamaha I used to push a lot. :lol:

All i have done is push/pull my 65 Barracuda. No motor in it yet.

Welcome! No, but it did set for a while waiting it's turn to be done. Always driveable, suspension and brakes first, then motor and trans, finally paint and interior. Never done though...

Haha, big boy. Not this time. The Dart was a runner when I bought it, and I ran it up and down my private street a few times before pulling it down for the rebuild. Since then it's been pushed around some for sure, but nowhere near how far it's been driven. Better luck next time!

Welcome to FABO. I love the early cars and it looks like you have a decent start on a cool Barracuda.
There is a forum dedicated to the early A cars here!

Haha, big boy. Not this time. The Dart was a runner when I bought it, and I ran it up and down my private street a few times before pulling it down for the rebuild. Since then it's been pushed around some for sure, but nowhere near how far it's been driven. Better luck next time!
Up and down a dirt road and around your driveway as one thing but blast that thing over here on the freeway and let's see if all those old seals in the transmission and motor aren't gushing... do not park in my driveway I keep that thing out on the street LOL...

View attachment 1715705754
I like this car! I like the rims, the color, I'd leave what you see just like that!!!

-
Back