Headers for 68 dart

-

A68DART360

Reaction score
I currently have TTI 1 5/8 to 1 3/4 step headers and was wondering what headers people have on there cars that have bigger primary tubes. Does anyone have straight 1 3/4 or 1 7/8 headers that are chassis type and if so how do they fit. I have chassis type headers with man steering and auto trans with 360 motor. header manufacturer info.

there are a few headers that are bigger...hooker 5204 is a 1 3/4 header

tti now make a 1 7/8 header that fits the standard head also..

I have a set of the hooker 5204 on 71 Dart.....the tti fit better...

I don't have chassis type, i have pro parts that are 2" primaries... fit dang well and great for street use, thought do they do hang a bit low..

Hope this helps some what.

I currently have TTI 1 5/8 to 1 3/4 step headers and was wondering what headers people have on there cars that have bigger primary tubes. Does anyone have straight 1 3/4 or 1 7/8 headers that are chassis type and if so how do they fit. I have chassis type headers with man steering and auto trans with 360 motor. header manufacturer info.

Let me know if you are going to sell your TTI's

what has to be done to the 5204 to work. Do they hit things in the engine compartment. I have man steering no A/C W/auto trans. I think the 5204 are a slip tube. Right?

I may have a set of 5204's if you interested in trading.

Yes they have a slip tube

Are the 5204 you have on your car. I am looking to buy a set of headers to put on my car and then put the TTI's on my 71 Dart.

Not interested in selling them, they are off the car and wanted to go with something different via swap.

-
Back