Headers for a 5.2 (318) in a 75 Fury?

-

pedal2themetal45

Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking for ether peformance headers or stock high flowing manifolds what ever I can use in a 1975 Fury .. I'm not having any luck finding headers in my search's so far.
Thanks in advance and take care be safe.
tim

Jegs, 555-300140 Hooker @ Jegs,520-5901,520-5901-1,520-5115 Etc.
Or if you want the best call TTI Tube Technologies Inc.
Those are just a few header sets that will fit a 75 Fury.Wide price range.

I think the 75 Fury is considered a B body car. I also believe it was built on the same platform as the later Magnums & Cordoba.

HI Thanks guys. I guess it is a B body.. Sorry.. it looks like there's not many to choose from . Jegs only list one for the B body and wow 800+ $$ . I'll see about finding the proper forum.. one for the B bodys.. do you know if there is a better flowing stock type of manifold that well flow better than the stock 75 ? thanks
Tim

I don't buy from Jegs anymore their customer service is crap. I only buy from Summit now as their customer service is a1 and they always send a return slip with their packages.. Summit will always price match...
The last order I ever made and ever will make from Jegs was last year and a pair of ceramic coated headers that look like they got drugged here behind the truck. It took me a month to get my money back...

I'll have to say the same about Jegs. I got my Headers,smallblock318 for my 63 B body.The box was delivered busted open all the hardware missing. Call them and basic answer was like "So what do you want us to do about it? You can send them back if you want.''They were Jegs brand cheepies at $159. I did look at Summit and they no longer have the Summit Brand listed but have several to choose from.

HI Thanks guys. I guess it is a B body.. Sorry.. it looks like there's not many to choose from . Jegs only list one for the B body and wow 800+ $$ . I'll see about finding the proper forum.. one for the B bodys.. do you know if there is a better flowing stock type of manifold that well flow better than the stock 75 ? thanks
Tim
Try truck/Dakota/Jeep(van?) Magnum manifolds off a 5.2/5.9, '92-'01ish. The early ones are larger diameter, but they all out-flow (most) every stock manifold, and are dirt cheap at the pick n' pulls. I can't personally speak for fitment on your Fury, but if people can wedge them into an A body, they should just about drop in on your Fury.

There are plenty of options for B & E body headers, browse the web & do your research. Unless you are going for all out performance, some of the less expensive headers will do what you want. But as I said, "Do your research".

I've done quite a few searches Most of them STOP at 74 mine is a 75 the ones I've found for a 75 B body are like over 1,000 $.. or for BB's. 383 -440.
Thanks again
Tim

-
Back